Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Powerpacked Tab experience - Samsung Galaxy

When I thought about writing on Galaxy Tab, the one noticeable feature that stuck me right in the head was

' USing IT- FEELing IT - LOVing IT'.

There are couple of experiences and scenarios a user associates a device with. Each one of us has a special and different need. Tab devices fall into the category of High Tech machines which each one of us loves to have and flaunt in our hands, so come with me on a Galaxy journey. It's an assurance that if not all Samsung Galaxy will fulfill most of your used experiences!!!









Link

True to its name the Samsung Galaxy Tab did make me feel like TABBING. Want to feel the same experience on the Cloud?

Here is your chance - Explore The Tab World

Also if you want to grab the whole PowerPoint presentation I made in form the pictures above
it is right here with me so leave a message and I will mail you back.

This is part of the contest on IndiBlogger :) and my personal love for Technology!!



11 comments:

  1. i liked the graphics in this post---manages to get instant attention...nice! :)

    you can read my entry here---love in the times of 'samsung galaxy tab'

    cheers and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you made a ppt for this, cool idea :)

    And here's my take on this TAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poorvi.. It is a beautiful post from you.. My best wishes for you.. PS: Please display the enlarged image because is not properly visible.. All the best for the contest.. Here is My Life

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your approach of posting images instead of text. Really innovative! :)
    Best of luck! Hope you win this! :)

    You can read my post here- http://goo.gl/4Ik3e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nice graphics used... good luck for the contest.
    cheers
    sush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice use of pics although if you could make the resolution better, the pics would have a fantastic effect !

    Cheers !

    You can read my entry Happiness is just a TAB away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice you of images to bring the essences of the new Tab !

    You could have embedded the presentation, would have been much cleaner and effective !

    Here is my post : http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=72773

    Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I liked the idea of you bringing pictures to show technical stuff. But as others said, you should embed the presentation as a scribd document.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems you have dedicated yourself much for the post. I like your work.
    If you like my post you may vote for it,
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=72075

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posts about Tab is trending everywhere. Well-written dude!
    Good luck for the contest by the way! :)

    You can read and promote my post here: 10 Rock-Solid Reasons why you should GET TABBING now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post and writeup. Nice pictures selection too.

    You can check out my views on Galaxy Tab too and appreciate if you could comment on my blog and or promote on indivine. .

    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=72762
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=72849

    Promoted your post too, All the best for contest.

    ReplyDelete